Contact us to schedule an appointment today!
Acorn Hill Animal Hospital
4153 Acorn Hill
San Antonio, TX 78217
NOTE: You will not be able to come down Acorn Hill Rd. from the Iota Dr. end. The street is blocked off about half way down due to the severe potholes in the road.
After-hours and Emergency Referrals
|Emergency Pet Center
8503 Broadway, Suite 105
San Antonio, Texas 78217
You can download our New Client Form, print it and bring it to your first visit.
Walk-ins are always welcome – they will be seen on a work-in basis unless scheduled in advance.
We are open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday 8am – 5:30pm and Thursdays from 8am-1pm.
We always strive to get you and your pet seen as close to your scheduled appointment time as possible, but please remember that patients are seen in the following order:
• Debit & Credit – Mastercard, VISA, & Discover
• CareCredit – on select cases, call us for details or apply online at Care Credit.
Our Promise: We will always work within your budget to find a solution.
At your initial appointment, we ask that you please:
• arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment
• bring most recent vaccine history or pertinent medical records
• if your pet is currently on medications, bring the bottles with labels or current dosing instructions
All of this helps us to be more efficient with your time and allows us to respect the time we have scheduled for our other valuable clients and patients.